“Japan Cultural Envoy Forum 2016 Autumn” on November 21
This year’s “Japan Cultural Envoy Forum” is going to be held in U Thant International Hall (3rd Floor), United Nations University on Monday, November 21.
In this forum, four envoys who finished their terms either in FY2015 will give a talk about their experiences as a Japan Cultural Envoy, with using visual materials or giving a short performance of their own skills. You will learn what “Japan Cultural Envoy” is all about and how each of them faced the challenge of cultural exchange abroad through this forum.
Date and Time:
Monday, November 21, 2016 at 2 PM (Doors open at 1:30 PM)
U Thant International Hall (3rd Floor), United Nations University (5-53-70 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)
- Naoya Hatakeyama (Photographer)
- Rokurobyoue Fujita (Noh Flute Player / 11th Generation Master, Fujita School of Noh Flite)
- Mikuni Yanaihara (Choreographer, Director, Player Writer / Associate Professor of Performing Arts Course, Kindai University)
- Kenichi Yoshida (“Yoshida Brothers”, Tsugaru Shamisen Player)
- Tomoe Shinohara (TV Personality, Artist, Designer)
Click for a seat reservation— http://www2.convention.co.jp/jcefa2016/